Corporate Service Provider
Advising on corporate governance and best practices
To stay compliant, every company must meet is legal obligations.
Every jurisdiction has its compliance and regulations that govern its companies. With our experience and network of international partners we are well positioned to advise on corporate governance and best practices to ensure that your company remains compliant.
We provide the following services:
- Providing a named Company Secretary
- Registered office and/or correspondence address
- Nominee Shareholder
- Designated Representative
- Bank signatory
- Maintaining statutory register and records
- Amending of company’s articles of association
- Applying for dormant status
- Advising on and assisting in the deregistration of the company and/or its branch offices
Formation of onshore and offshore companies
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to setting up a company.
We will discuss with you and advise you on the best structure to benefit your business. We provide an efficient incorporation service and can incorporate companies in the following jurisdictions:
- Hong Kong
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- United States
If you wish to incorporate in another jurisdiction not listed above, please let us know and we as we have a wide international network of partners that can assist.
Opening and Closing of Bank Accounts
Opening of a local bank account is vital to any business, but with the increase of anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing legislations, opening an account can be daunting.
We can walk you through the process and make this exercise manageable. We have helped many businesses open bank account and can help with:
- Identifying and locating suitable banks
- Working with selected bank to complete their Know-Your-Client (KYC) and onboarding compliance by providing company information and arranging certification of corporate documents for due diligence
- Organizing and attending account opening meetings
Applying for Visas
When setting up a new company and business you may wish to bring on board your own team to Hong Kong. We can advise and assist on the visa application process. Our services include:
- Work/Employment visa consultation
- Dependent visa consultation
- Investment visa consolation
- Applications for Extension of Stay
- Review of application documentation
- Providing recommendations to improve application success
- Liaising with the immigration department